Flats and Apartments for daily rent in Dnepropetrovsk. The Right Side

The right part of Dnepropetrovsk is a district, which includes city center, western and southern parts. Karl Marks Avenue is a central street of Dnepropetrovsk.
Wide boulevard stretches from railway station to Nagornyy district, which is situated in the highest part of Dnepropetrovsk. House numeration starts from Slava monument (Monument of glory), it’s situated on the hill. Nagornyy district, Preobrazhenskiy Cathedral (Transfiguration church), Oktiabrskaya square and Shevchenko Park are the historical bases of the city. Commercial and business centre of the city is located in low-lying part of Karl Marks Avenue. The majority of inhabitants consider Central department store and nearby territory as centre of the city. Nowadays European Boulevard is available only for pedestrians; it stretches from central street to the bank of Dnieper river. This boulevard lies along different shopping malls. Dnipropetrovsk embankment extends for 30 kilometers along the right side of the city from west to east, and then to southeast.
We can see buildings of the end of the 19-th century. Many buildings were constructed in fifties of the20-th century. Preobrazhenskiy Cathedral (Transfiguration church), Historical museum, memorials, Shevchenko Park, Sebastopol park are worth seeing.
Lasar Globa Park is one of the oldest side in Dnepropetrovsk. During Christmas holidays the main Christmas tree is set up here. There is also children’s railway, founded in 1936, in the park.
The subway functions on the right side of Dnipropetrovsk. It includes 6 stations on one branch.
All the theatres of Dnepropetrovsk locate on the right part of the city – Opera and Ballet Theatre, Russian Drama Theatre, Shevchenko Theatre, one-actor theatre “Kryk” and others.

Tags: , , ,